FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I purchase your products?
Why should I purchase your products from a retail outlet?
- Through a retail store near you that stocks a selection of the product line. The store stocks the component parts that you need to build a paddle or a great personalized gift. You design the item you want and assemble it using Paddle Tramps wood glue. All of the components are pre-finished, so there is no staining, painting or further finishing required. In less than thirty minutes, you'll have a beautiful, personalized wooden gift. Or shop here online if there is no retail outlet in your area.
As a retailer, can I sell your products in my store?
- For over 40 years, Paddle Tramps has sold its products through retail stores across the world. Each of our retailers gives you the opportunity to design your paddle in the store before you ever make a purchase. This is helpful to you in a number of ways. For example, if you spell out a person's name and realize that the letter size is too large or small, you simply change to a different size letter. If you design the product the way you had in mind and it looks empty, just add a few accessories -- symbols, stars, or hearts. It is much easier to end up with an item of which you are truly proud when you can personally work with and see the product.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Certainly. Give us a call at (806) 765-9901, or drop us an e-mail note. We'll be happy to discuss the possibilities of reselling our products.
Can you get a virus from us?
- Since Paddle Tramps is the manufacturer we are able keep a heavy stock on most items. Most orders received before 3 pm CST are processed and shipped that day.
How safe is my personal information?
- We can assure you Paddle Tramps takes every precaution to protect you from viruses.
Paddle Tramps uses the mail address email@example.com for one thing only and that is to mail our customers a confirmation invoice after a purchase has been made.
Many viruses will search through mail applications to gather addresses. The virus will then send a copy of itself to one or all of the addresses found and use any one of the addresses as the sender. Using a random address as the “From:” address is called spoofing and is common.
Because many people have received an invoice from us it is quite possible that if their computer has been infected with a virus you may have received a copy of the virus from them using our name as the sender.
Please be assured that Paddle Tramps uses the latest Enterprise Virus protection and updates the virus definitions on a daily basis. We take the business of security very seriously.
- Paddle Tramps uses 128-bit encryption to secure the information you pass to us. You should take notice that there is always a golden padlock in the status bar of your browser before you send sensitive information over the Internet. We also recommend that you double click the padlock and see that the certificate is issued to the web site you are placing your order with.